COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
We are excited to welcome you back to our office.
- All visits will be by appointment; no walk-ins.
- We will be scheduling at reduced capacity to make distancing easier and to allow for more cleaning between appointments.
There have been some changes that we have implemented in order to welcome you back:
- We have set up an office WorkSafeBC COVID-19 Safety Plan.
- No walk-in appointments are available.
- There will be fewer scheduled appointments to reduce the number of patients in our office at one time.
- Masks are mandatory at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to you as you arrive and depart from your appointment.
- Social distancing is expected in office (6 feet or 2 metres)
- Appointment times will be staggered in order to allow for cleaning of treatment rooms after each patient.
- Reception staff will be behind a plexiglass barrier.
- Common areas will be continually cleaned throughout the day.
- Patients will be directed immediately to a treatment room upon arrival.
- No staff member will be allowed in the office with any sign of illness.
Here’s what you can do to help.
- Please do not come for your appointment if you have any of the following symptoms:
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- New muscle aches or headache
- Sore throat
- Have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- Are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19
- If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, refer to HealthLink BC by calling 811
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes early to your appointment.
- A mask is required for your appointment. You can bring your own from home or we can supply you with a mask.
- Please wash your hands with the provided hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving our office.
- Choose to have your receipt emailed rather than a printed copy.
- New patient forms can be emailed directly to the office at email@example.com
- Attend your appointment alone unless you require a companion for care, or the parent/ guardian of a minor.
- If you do not feel well, please cancel your appointment and reschedule at a later date.
You can expect a warm welcome from all of us at the office and we appreciate your patience and kindness as we adjust to this “new normal” . If you have any questions for us please call 250.382.2225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are more than happy to help.
Back to Main Page