COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
We are excited to welcome you back to our office as of May 19th.
- All visits will be by appointment; no walk-ins.
- We will be scheduling at 60% capacity to make distancing easier and to allow for more cleaning between appointments.
There have been some changes that we have implemented in order to welcome you back:
- We have set up an office WorkSafeBC COVID-19 Safety Plan.
- No walk-in appointments are available.
- There will be fewer scheduled appointments to reduce the number of patients in our office at one time. We will be running at approximately 60% of pre-COVID capacity.
- Practitioners will be wearing a mask for treatment and additional masks are available to you if you would like to wear one.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to you as you arrive and depart from your appointment.
- Social distancing is expected in office (6 feet or 2 metres)
- Appointment times will be staggered in order to allow for cleaning of treatment rooms after each patient.
- Reception staff will be behind a plexiglass barrier.
- Common areas will be continually cleaned throughout the day.
- Patients will be directed immediately to a treatment room upon arrival.
- No staff member will be allowed in the office with any sign of illness.
Here’s what you can do to help.
- Please do not come for your appointment if you have any of the following symptoms:
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- New muscle aches or headache
- Sore throat
- Have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- Are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19
- If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, refer to HealthLink BC by calling 811
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes early to your appointment.
- A mask is not required for your appointment, however, if you’d feel more comfortable please wear one. You can bring your own from home or we can supply you with a mask.
- Please wash your hands with the provided hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving our office.
- Choose to have your receipt emailed rather than a printed copy.
- New patient forms can be emailed directly to the office at email@example.com
- Attend your appointment alone unless you require a companion for care, or the parent/ guardian of a minor.
- If you do not feel well, please cancel your appointment and reschedule at a later date.
You can expect a warm welcome from all of us at the office and we appreciate your patience and kindness as we adjust to this “new normal” . If you have any questions for us please call 250.382.2225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are more than happy to help.
Back to Main Page